Candidate has many years of experience assessing buildings in all conditions. Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills.
Key skills & experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to people from all backgrounds
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Hard working, known to work long hours and strive to achieve high quality standards
- Strong problem problem solving and conflict resolution skills with the ability to calmly navigate difficult situations
- Able to interpret and apply detailed plans, instructions and legislation
- Knowledge and experience with various technology, computer systems and office equipment
Qualifications & education:
- Diploma of Policing Practice
- Building Contract Management·
- Advanced Certification of Building Supervision
- Trade Certification/Licence in Carpentry and Joinery
- Senior First Aid
Salary expectations: $100K+ package. Expecting company vehicle so adequate compensation is required.
Work Restrictions: None – Australian citizen
Covid vaccination status: Vaccinated
View our Terms & Conditions here.